Undergraduate Enrollment in Graduate Level Courses

Undergraduate students who meet the necessary requirements may be eligible to enroll in graduate level courses for undergraduate degree credit. Permission of the academic advisor and corresponding graduate program coordinator is also required and should be obtained on the substitution/waiver form. Credit earned in this way will count towards an undergraduate degree and may fulfill some requirements in a graduate degree program should the student transition to graduate study.

An undergraduate student may earn a maximum of 12 hours of graduate credit that can be counted towards their undergraduate degree. Courses may only be taken at the graduate level on a space available basis. Please see individual programs in the Elon Graduate Catalog for further detail concerning course descriptions.

Powered by SmartCatalog IQ