Elon students who have withdrawn from the university and wish to return to complete their degree or who have graduated from Elon and wish to complete a second undergraduate degree should apply for readmission. The readmission process requires approval from the Offices of Student Health and Wellness, Academic Advising and Support, the Office of Student Conduct, and the Bursar. If a student has attended another institution during their time away from Elon, college transcripts and a Student Conduct Form are also required.

A student who withdraws because they are called or ordered to active duty for more than 30 consecutive days in the Armed Forces, including the National Guard or Reserve, may have special legal protections and requirements for readmission.

Powered by SmartCatalog IQ